Travel, Venue & Accomodations:
- Incheon International Airport (Gimpo is pretty mush the same)
- Address for arrival card - LOTTE City Hotel Guro, 300, Digital-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- (Bring a pen for the form. Flight attendants do not have pens!)
- After immigration, you will find free luggage carts at the carousel.
- Incheon Airport has free WIFI.
- Before leaving the airport, you may want to visit a money exchange booth to get some Korean currency. International Credit Cards are accepted most places even for the smallest purchase.
- If you want phone and data service, you can get SIM cards or a portable hot spot device in the arrival area. Many worldwide carriers have decent plans now for travel. Arrange that before leaving home.
- We will update you on information to get your bus ticket into Seoul and your hotel.
LOTTE City Hotel & L Convention
We will be posting special rates and hotel booking instructions, so wait to make your reservations. The Hotel and Convention center are located next door to each other.
Travel Around Seoul
- If you plan to shop at small vendors or travel on public transportation, you will want to have Korean Won.
- If you plan to travel around the city, I recommend getting a re-loadable Tmoney card. These can be purchased at any convenience store (like 7-11 or CV) These must be paid with Korean Won (no cards). The plus of these cards is when you transfer within 30 minutes between bus or subway, the fare is greatly discounted or free! They can be reloaded at kiosks in every subway or at a convenience store.